1. State Mosque - Sultan Ahmad 1 is located in the heart of Kuantan near MPK field at Jalan Masjid.
2. Sultan Ahmad Shah Agriculture Park is located around 5 km from Kuantan City. It is originally established by the Department of Agriculture in 1988, the 300-hectare park serves primarily as a research station and one of the many agriculture development centres in the country.
Timetable : Open Everyday
Fees : Free
Contact : 09-573 2194
Address : Taman Pertanian Jubli Perak Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Kuantan Jln Pintas Kuantan - Kemaman 25200 Kuantan
Camping / Jungle Trekking / Visiting Ostrich / Bird Watching / Muzium Pertanian Tapak Ekspo / Herbs Garden / Fruits Farm
- RM50 - RM60 / day
- 2 Chalet RM40 / day
- 4 Kabin RM40 / day
3. Kuantan Mini Zoo , is located near Taman Teruntum next to the Kuantan golf course.
Timetable : Open Everyday , 8.00am - 7.00pm
Fees : Free
Contact : 09-512 1555
4. Gelora Beach is located around 4 km from Kuantan city. The beach is not suitable for swimming but there is a golf course, river front, little shops and walking lane for visitors. There will be 'pasar malam' every Sunday from 4pm - 9pm. Don't forget to try the famous currypuffs and 'rojak ayam' here.
5. Tanjung Lumpur is a traditional fishing village located near the mouth of Kuantan River. The village is located about 2 kilometers away from Kuantan City. At night, Tanjung Lumpur is well known for its ikan bakar (grilled fish) , Thai foods and seafood dishes. While in the afternoon, you can get a taset of various traditional foods like Keropok Lekor, Satar, Otak-otak, fishes, shrimps, kuih etc.
6. Sungai Pandan Waterfall is located 25 kilometers from the Kuantan city. It is easily accessible by road, you can reach here by driving or taxi for about 1/2 hour from the city. Consisting of a series of cascading rapids, the falls culminate in a large pool idea for swimming. You can go for swimming, picnicking, camping, bird watching, jungle trekking, and also visiting Periuk Kera conservation center.
Amenities : Surau, parking lots, public toilets, gift shops, food stalls, restaurants.
Fees : Adult - RM 2 , Children - RM 1
Timetable : 7.00am - 6.00pm
7. Sungai Jeram Recreational Forest is located near Beserah cave, a place suitable for camping and swimming. You can visit here on food season ( June - September ) to get a taste of traditional foods like rambutan and durian.
8. Pantai Batu Hitam is loosely translated in English as 'The Black Stone Beach'. There are a group of big black stone along the beach believed to come from volcano errosion. It is located 10 kilometers from the Kuantan city. The beach is suitable for swimming and you can also find beautiful seashells along the beach to keep.