A fun family destination awaits you at the Rabbit Park which houses over 40 rabbits from various species. Guests can cosset themselves by cuddling and feeding these adorable creatures in an open area where they freely roam. Facilities on site include a small outdoor playground and indoor playpen, restrooms and snacks & beverages for the visitors.
Escape into a tranquil and serene ambience which is the Japanese Village. Let the relaxing gurgling sounds of the waterfalls and brooks soothe you and melt away your troubles. Surrounded by verdant flora and fauna, the manicured and Zen-inspiring gardens which encircle the Japanese Tea House, Ume Tatami Suite and Tatami Spa is the perfect antidote for the weary soul. Pamper yourself and have a Kyukyoku outdoor massage in the Tatami Spa. Experience a traditional Japanese tea ceremony and don a kimono to complete your Far East experience!
The Colmar Tropicale is a French-themed resort seated majestically on 80 acres of lush forestland, hovering 2,000 feet above sea level. The 260 units of hotel rooms and bedroom suites at the Colmar Tropicale are furnished in old-style decor with wood and pastel finishes. meeting and conference rooms are also available and equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities.
Saddle up and gallop away with our selected fine horses whilst accompanied by professional trained leaders through various terrains, hills and forest. Our well chosen breed of horses includes the ever popular Quarter horse, Australian stock, unique Arab-Draft Cross, Appaloosa, Standard Bred, Argentine Criollo and the special Palomino Sisters. Berjaya Hills Horse Trails is a registered Malaysian and British Riding Centre, sanctioned by Malaysian Equine Council and managed by Professional International Coach as well as experienced horse whisperers. With an international qualified and professional team, all horses are constantly trained, properly cared for and kept fit at championship standards. There are an amusement of packages from lead rides, escorted outride to exclusive riding camps for children and adults. Guests are also offered progressive horse riding lessons, horse handling and management courses and corporate group dynamic workshops. If you love horse riding, you’ll love Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills. With 16,000 acres of hills, valleys, rainforest and open countryside as well as the cool refreshing highland climate and spectacular scenery, this beautiful resort will make your horse riding experience memorable and enjoyable. The Horse Trails at Berjaya Hills is the ideal place to saddle up and discover the beauty of the surrounding countryside. There could not be a better way to explore nature than going on one of our trail rides.
NON PEAK - * Weekdays EXCEPT Public Holidays and School Holidays
PEAK - * Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays
Note: The rate quoted is based on per person basis. Mixed groups are allowed to make up the minimum number. Rider weight limit is 89 Kgs and rates are subject to change without prior notice. For bookings call Equestrian Coordinator: +6016 6097089
5. Sports Complex Activities
At Berjaya Hills Resort’s Sport’s Complex, take your sporting spirit to a level higher by challenging your mates or even loved ones to a variety of sporting activities:
- Swimming Pool
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Squash Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Archery (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Pool Table
6. Adventure Park
- Flying Fox - A heart-pumping, pulse-racing activity which has become a popular recreational facility. With a combined length of over 1km, our flying fox zip line will have you speeding down at speeds of up to 100 kilometres per hour, flying more than 100 metres above the tropical rainforest.
- Canopy Walk - Take in a breath of fresh air from 15 metres above the ground as you walk across our Canopy Walk from the flying fox take-off tower. Once across to the other side, continue your journey along our jungle trek to the hi-rope obstacles.
- Paintball Warfare - Set amidst natural jungle atmosphere, our jungle warfare offer various game plays like no other. Get your teams together and have a great time pumping out those pellets at speeds of more than 300 feet per second.
- Rock Climbing - This is a sport which demands physical strength, endurance and stamina. Rock climbing is also challenging, exciting and one which gives the participant an adrenaline rush. Participants can either partake in speed climbing or just leisure climbing.
- High Rope & Obstacle Course - Suspended 5 meters above the ground, our combination of high rope obstacles offer a great experience to all, from leisure to hardcore team-building exercises. This activity is ideal for those who wish to conquer their fear of heights.
7. 6D Motion Ride
Come and experience the thrill of adventurous with surreal graphics and motion seats with 6D Motion Adventure ride at Colmar Tropicale from 27 July 2014 onwards. Choose from many ride selections and genre from RM17 for adults and RM14 for kids and don’t miss the chance to experience this unique attraction with your friends and families.
What is 6D Motion Adventure? It is an entertainment presentation system combining 3D film with physical effects that occur in the theatre in synchronization with the film. It presented in custom built theatres. The effect in this new entertainment may include rain, wind, strobe lights, and vibration. Seats might vibrate or move a few inches during the presentation and other common chair effects include air jets, water sprays, and leg ticklers. Hall effects may include snow, rain, lighting, and air bubbles.
Note: Seats are limited and subject to first come first serve basis.
8. Botanical Gardens
Located near the Japanese Village, the Botanical Gardens is a verdant and lush refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. With a variety of exotic plants, flowers, trees and herbs, this place is a horticultural garden of paradise. Look out for rare plants such as the Tiger Orchid which happens to be the largest orchid in Malaysia or if you are lucky, you might catch the Rafflesia in full bloom.